Tuesday, August 5, 2008

gorgle

the only place we have internet now is at my dads computer, so posts will be few and far between.

our conference for revival last week was really good. i was convicted of things and i am praying that i will really forsake them and it wasn't all emotion. this coming week we will be going to maranatha, and i am looking forward to more preaching and fellowship with friends there. i would write more about our conference but i cant get all my thoughts from my mind into words.

complete change of subject, but hare are the few things that are new around here. the cats have stooped low enough to eat dog food since we haven't been buying cat food. and the black kitten got some of ben's mice. i got another rabbit who is very pampered. but he is good with the lady rabbits so i have decided to keep him even though he can get quite crabby and annoying. my mom ran over my dog's new leash with the lawnmower and of course broke it. there was a neighboring dog visiting puppy yesterday, but he was fixed. just puppy was up till' 5 in the morning barking and howling. we went to chris's ball hockey game last night and then biked home in the dark. i was the only one wearing light clothes so it was a little bit nerve racking when i couldn't see the road (it has been freshly paved) and i couldn't see the boys who were a few feet in front of me. but we got home fine.

i have other things to do, so this is all.

7 comments:

PJ said...

I love biking at night when you're alone, complete quite with almost no cars, a great time for me to spend thinking things out and planning my days

Anonymous said...

The hockey games are done. Now to meet at a soccer field and play games with us uncoordinated people. maybe? Huh Chris??

zorg said...

that would be fun. but who are the uncoordinated people?

biking at night is cool, but i wish i had a light or something since we don't have street lamps and we had to go over the overpass.

PJ said...

ah meaning cars and noises. right? I've heard you have fleas to deal with. lol something like 200 or so.

PJ said...

oh and if u can get those pictures put on the chip and sent to me wednesday or whenever is best. that would be nice

zorg said...

more than 200, but they are dead now. except for on the cats, i was flea combing my cats today and the flea guts were popping and hitting my glasses. pretty disgusting.

and yeah, the cars are bothersome.

PJ said...

haha now ur starting to talk like me, *bothersome* lol and yes that is disgusting