Monday, April 21, 2008

bla

I haven't written for about a week, which is abnormal. Probably because I have been at Jill's house a lot, or the computer was broken, or I didn't feel like writing. Right now I don't fell like writing because I feel like I am sick. Like when you get the flu and you are weak and light headed and when you lift a glass of milk it seems heavy.

McIntire got hit by a car (and died) and Gwandle has gotten used to the outdoors. Josiah built Puppy a doghouse and Puppy keeps jumping on me. Snickers had a weird cough this morning and he couldn't bark, but sadly that condition didn't last long. I'll have to get the bark collar working again I guess. Jill is giving us one of her kittens when they are born to replace McInire.

Trampolines cost too much, in my opinion. I wish it would rain.

Ok I wrote something, I am going to go lie down now. Or maybe I'll go sit in the sun with my kitty.

6 comments:

Granny Kate said...

Since technically McIntyre was my cat, I am picking the replacement. Just making that clear. :)

Snickers doesn't bark so much if people pay attention to him.

Trampolines do cost too much. I want one anyway.

zorg said...

your cat in name, everybody's in real life.

PJ said...

............... I didn't know that. I've been stuck here with a fever for 3 days now. its gone down today it was at 103.5 now its 100.1. my head doesn't hurt as much anymore which is good. And I find its amazing how much Simba can out live other cats.. we've had her like forever... or so it seems. I can't remember any time she wasn't here. now sad and sick...

zorg said...

poor mcintire, we had her for about six years. Gwandle looks a lot like her, so if Gwandle sits just right it looks like mcintire and it can be really weird.

how old is simba anyways?

PJ said...

13 years old.. i dont know how much that is in cat years but average life span of a cat is 14 nowadays.

zorg said...

she is about 67 or 68 years old in cat years.