Thursday, March 20, 2008

arrg. . .

I was going to start a post, but my dear neighbor came over so I will write this later.


I just put Puppy away and in doing that completely forgot what I was going to write about tonight. Well, except that I cant figure out how Elijah and Joseph couldn't figure my password out. And the picture Nate took of me at snow camp that is of half my face and a finger, the wrong finger. Anyways, it was not intentional, but I do wish I didn't have so many pictures taken of me. . .

6 comments:

PJ said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
PJ said...

LOL haha thats good you tried. but failed horribly.

zorg said...

ok joe, i have all the comments emailed to me so i know what you deleted. i am tired and i know i failed. dont rub it in :)

PJ said...

Lol I misspell all the time. sorry if it seems like I was making it worse, and I knew your password. but I also knew that you most likely didn't want everyone to know it so I didn't give it to him. I did try other things but stopped because I knew there was no other thing. and your hint didn't help at all.

zorg said...

the hint was my fav hockey team, the thing about wordpad was that he was supposed to read something before he did anything on my computer if he managed to get the password right. yeah, i was wondering there, it was hard to believe you couldn't figure it out.

Granny Kate said...

Sadie Beth, it's time for bed. Good night. Turn the lights off when you go to bed. Tomorrow ought to be a school day, but I guess it's going to be another babysitting day. Sorry about that, but I do love your cooking. :)

Oh, there's McIntyre at the window. Guess I'll let her in before I go to bed.