Hmmm, I wonder if something is missing from his diet that makes him resort to cat milk? It must have tasted icky, because his face doesn't look to pretty in the third picture. He willingly drank it, don't think for a second I made him drink it (nervous laughter here.)
We got our pictures taken today for our permanent resident cards. I'm positive I'll look really weird without glasses on, even though I haven't seen it yet. If I'm aloud I'll post my picture later.
So now I have a new person writing comments, named larry. I wonder who it is; I look forward to finding out.
Here is an absolutely lovely recipe, Everybody try it and tell me what you think.
1. Take one plump goliath tarantula.
2. Squeeze the insides carefully onto a leaf.
3. If the tarantula is female, squeeze out any eggs too.
4. Roll the hole mass up in a leaf.
5. Put it over a low-burning fire.
6. Stick the tarantula body beside it to toast.
7. Take the rolled leaf and the body from the fire.
8. Remove the hair and fangs from the body, and peel it.
9. Eat all the white meat and the whole mass in the leaf.
10. Pick you teeth with the fangs.
Bon appetite, or however you spell that.
Oh, yes, how do you all like the baby picture?