Thursday, December 6, 2007

Math = bla

I am not going to be writing much tonight. My finger tips are sore from sewing the binding on the baby quit that Lizzy, Abby and I are making for Samuel. This quilts is made out of 4"x4'' squares and I knotted it, I just have to finish the binding and it will be done.

We got our large oranges from Florida (via Chelsea's school) today, they are quite good. At first we thought they were grapefruit because they were so big!

I am going to do school all day tomorrow, so nobody bother me. I am tired of my conscience telling me to get with it, so I guess tomorrow I will get caught up. I am only on lesson 20 in my math and I started several months ago.

good night

11 comments:

Anonymous said...

no no no no no, math=funfunfun. same for history and snow ball fights.

Anonymous said...

I have a shirt pattern out and done almost nothing on it. I was so proud to get like 7 meters of material for $12 and the pattern too which made the price $3 more. I am not sure where the tax fit in but with renewing my card for $15at the fabric place I only spent $30.
The gingerbread house is done but looks ridiculous.
I got out yarn for a project and had a couple of big tangles Lia and I worked on. I have a sinus headache now.

Anonymous said...

History and snowball fights are fun but I'll have to disagree on the math. Its not hard and thats the problem. I like a challenge but when the whole lesson is adding and subtracting negative and positive numbers it gets very bla. Maybe I'll skip ahead a bit until I get to something harder.

Granny Kate said...

Sooo....How much school did you actually do today, anyway?

Anonymous said...

two math test, thats skipping ahead 20 lessens.

Anonymous said...

ya thats why I don't like school much at all. its to time consuming.

Anonymous said...

Vegetables are time comsuming too. Don't eat them. Meat is time comsuming...same advice. Water is...same advice. Youth is wasted on the young. Good thing I wasn't young once. lol

zorg said...

Gogeph thinks school is time consuming, not me. School is very useful and I like it.

Anonymous said...

Oh I don't think its not useful. its the liking part. you can make me do it but that doesn't mean I have to like it.

Anonymous said...

hahaha, I now what you mean. nobody can make me like math, but i do it. and sometimes it is fun.

Anonymous said...

once again. the special word is "Sometimes". not all the time. but the point is that normaly it is blah