Friday, December 28, 2007

Plug your nose

I have a cold that hinders my random thoughts that I generate for this blog. So I cant really think of much to write. I watched National Treasure 2 last night. This is me and Puppy; she is not the lightest dog, I can assure you.



I was supposed to make pancakes for supper and I need to multiply 1/4 by 5. i stood there staring at the cookbook saying to myself "1/4 times 5, hmmm, thats um, 1/2. . . um 1/2, then what do I add?" Mother finally told me how much and I could go on. So long, I cant write any more because my brain cant think of any thing to write.

1 comment:

PJ said...

big dog alright I wouldn't pick her even. but then again I'm not one for dogs anyway. colds ruin a lot of things, but when I look at my dad and how he does everything he can even with a cold, it helps me to keep going and not let it take me down.