Wednesday, December 19, 2007

qwerty

Its hard to type and eat cookies and pet the cat and comment on Joseph's blog all at the same time. Its like trying to ride a bike and walking Puppy and playing hockey at the same time, pretty much impossible.

I did a lot of biology today, all about the "differences" between glucose and fructose and I got deeper into photosynthesis and organic molecules and balanced chemical equations. When I get bored with biology and I need to vent out pent up whatever you call it, there is an apple core on the desk that I stab. The poor apple is so full of holes and my pencil is rather icky. Tomorrow I am going to do a test so I have been trying to cram all this stuff into my head so that I can remember it all. I also did six lessons in grammar and several chapters in history. I have been doing school, and I will be done sometime in May, contrary to popular opinion.


John was sleeping in the nursery tonight and Timmy was trying to wake him up. Tim would poke at Johns ear and say "Don, Don, Don, Ear!!" he also kept rubbing Johns back saying "Don get up, Don? Donny? Don get up now!". I was stacking the plastic farm animals on top of each other and Tim was really upset about it for some reason. he kept whispering very loudly for me not to do that and he would knock them over just as I was balancing the fourth animal.

Elijah is over here begging me to copy pictures of of other peoples blogs as a joke and put them on mine. I told him that wasn't fair and that I wasn't going to do that. He wants to check his email and keeps giving my hints about it, like telling me to press control p so that I would publish. I cant think of anything to write anyways.

7 comments:

PJ said...

its so much fun to cunfuse the others person post.

zorg said...

yeah sure.

zorg said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Anonymous said...

why cant you trade pictures ?

Granny Kate said...

I wondered about that apple core with the pencil stuck in it....

PJ said...

how do you get music on your blog?

Granny Kate said...

Sarah is busy at the moment, but if you click on the music thingy on her blog you'll find out about putting a "widget" on your own blog. I might try it myself later.

By the way, I'm getting a little tired of hearing SARAH and ELIJAH carry on a "friendly" debate about the "correct" way to sing "Bob the Builder"!!!!!!!!!!!