Saturday, November 10, 2007

Bits of this and that

Today is Saturday. Did you know that Saturday was named to honor Saturn? I guess thats why the Quakers would have said "It's the seventh day of the week". I had clam chowder for supper and Gwandle just licked clean my bowl and spoon, now she is sitting here like a little queen cleaning herself. Dad got a webcam! I cant wait for Aunt Sharon to get on IM so I can use it, she has one on her laptop and wanted to use it the last time I was talking to her. I had to get Chelsae's bike out of the garage for her because it was right next to the deer. She doesn't like to see the inside of it since its all bloody and icky looking. Chelsea went inside to close the garage door, and as I was standing under the door I said to Ethan that wouldn't it be funny if the door started closing right then. Just as I got done talking the door started closing and it kinda startled me. She helped me clean the church today and Dad bought us timbits. Chelsea doesn't like going into the boys bathroom for some reason, she says it smells, so I had to sweep and mop in there. Mom is cleaning and defrosting the big freezer and she found lots of UFOs-Unidentified Frozen Objects-that I threw away. There was some frozen herbs from years ago and blocks of something that had bits of something in them, I had no clue what. She also found a package of black licorice (which is the best), and after we figure out where they came from, I will have some. John has had an off and on earache for a while. Right now he is whimpering and moaning at the table as he tries to eat his supper. For supper they had sausage (eww), peas (ok) and meatballs from Mrs. Linnett that were unearthed from the freezer. I haven't tasted them, so I don't know what they taste like. Loebs has a lot of stuff on sale or "3 for $3.99". We bought some KD for lunch tomorrow and it was cheaper than getting the generic brand. Dad bought a fish tank to replace my cracked one, it puzzles me how that plexiglass tank cracked anyways. Its not on an uneven surface and I don't pick it up a lot (it's 5 lbs of sloshing water) so how did it crack? As soon as I switch my fish around Dad will figure out where the crack is, and then I'll give that tank to Ben. I never use the light on it and he likes lights. He likes the green algae that grows because of the florescent rays. I like natural light for my fish, and I think it looks better. Ben and I differ a lot on fish care, I like it this way, he likes it the opposite way and yeah, we argued a lot. We finally decided that I would do my fish my way and he do his fish his way and we would see who's fish were healthier. It's funny, there really isn't a difference in our fish's lives, its just that Ben follows the book and I experiment, and our fish turned out the same. I have a white goldfish. When I got it it looked all rusty and as it grew the skin started turning gray, than white. So I have two gold goldfish and one white goldfish. I used to have an algae eater and two silver dollars, but those evil goldfish ate the algae eater and the heater cooked the silver dollars. Emily was somewhat surprised that the goldfish would do that, and thought it was ridicules. It was sad because she had given me the fish after I had told her they would be fine and would prosper in a friendly and warm society. I think this post will be long enough, so here is a picture of a hamster playing a video game. But first, here is a picture I don't get. It says " oh hay I has bad newz" I dunno, is it an ex-ray or something?

10 comments:

zorg said...

Joseph, I haven't tortured him (yet hehehe), but it is torturing me! I am very curious!

Anonymous said...

Ha. and how in the world, can anyone in there right mind like black licorice!???? but hey your not a normal sane person soooooo. I will keep the question at only that. And how can a hamster play street fighter. or how can a hard drive be that small????? o well everything is getting smaller these days so not to surprised.

zorg said...

ok, so thats a hard drive! I wondered. Black licorice is good,and I get to have it all since nobody in my family likes it. I don't know how the hamster can play that, they are good at fighting (hence the scars on my hands) so I guess the game fits.

Anonymous said...

black licorice is yummy. It is supposed to be good for you too...or was it too much is bad for the digestion and blocks it up? Ooops.

zorg said...

I think its good for you. At least I hope so...

Anonymous said...

no its not good for you anything that tastes that ransid can not be good!

Anonymous said...

Maybe licorice of the black variety helps spelling type O's. Mwahahaha.

zorg said...

yeah, then bakka'na needs to eat some :)

Anonymous said...

Hey that hurts.

Anonymous said...

hahaha, I'll bring some today