Friday, November 30, 2007

I can't think of a title

This is my 80th post. I have had this blog for less than 2 months and I have 80 posts all ready, I had my journal for maybe a year and I wrote in it about 10 times or so. So I guess this blog is more interesting to me than a journal, and I am writing here more than I thought I would. I thought at first, that when the novelty wore off I wouldn't post here any more but it didn't turn out that way. I like this blog because I get comments, I can post pictures and it is easer to write. My mom says she cant believe its this late, so I guess I'll go to bed. This isn't the most interesting post, but oh well.

9 comments:

Anonymous said...

lullabye and good morning. Go to the land of the living. Do not pass Go. Do not collect $200. Pick up two cards. Uno. I win.

zorg said...

you are not making sense. sry

Anonymous said...

you don't get it? are you sure ur ok?

Anonymous said...

You stayed up late so I started with a lullabye but it was now the next day so "good morning". The next line was supposed to be Go to sleep little baby...but that didn't suit either. What I wrote started me on game directions and words.

The other purpose of the comment was because a family member could not figure out how to comment since the choices were changed...ie. google/blogger, other, etc. I needed to do a quick few sentences and experiment.

Anonymous said...

Sarah your blog says this is your 65 posts.

zorg said...

you forgot about all the draft posts that i didn't post.

Anonymous said...

Oh. the what?

zorg said...

a draft post is when i write something, then save it and decide that i don't want to post it for the whole world to see. get it?

Anonymous said...

Ah ok now I get it..... a what?