Sunday, November 4, 2007

There is no title

After lunch today Elijah, Josiah and I plucked and cleaned six ducks. Well, actually it was one mallard, two merganser, and four wood ducks, I think. It was a bloody, squishy and smelly job. My fingers (my whole hand) got so slimy with blood it was hard to cut. The boys wanted me to take pictures but I declined. I didn't want to go through all the trouble just for some ugly birds.

There is a website called godtube that started up a while ago. It's supposed to be like youtube but christian related and no offensive videos. In the newspaper yesterday it was said that Baby got book was one of the most popular videos. Hmmm, I don't see how that video is christian since I know where they got the idea for it, and the original song is not to nice. Besides that, it's like rap and I hate rap.

Since this is Sunday, the Lords day, I think I'll copy and post a song.

Create in me a clean heart
Oh God and renew a right spirit within me

Cast me not away from thy presence, o Lord
And take not Thy holy spirit from me
Restore unto me the joy of Thy salvation
And renew a right spirit within me

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Thats one of my favoite songs, Why does it seem that you keep having to deal with dead things. I heard about that site it didn't sound like what it says it is. not a good name in my book. sounds like blasphmy almost.

zorg said...

I don't know why I keep doing with dead stuff. I think its attracted to me. I looked at godtube and I didn't like it. Too much like youtbe I think.

Anonymous said...

I don't know how dead things can be attracted to someone, last I knew. But nobody tells me anything sooo... when did this happen.

zorg said...

hahaha It was a joke. Just for some reason dead things find me. I don't know why.