Saturday, November 17, 2007

This is for yesterday

I couldn't think of any thing to write yesterday until I went to bed, then it was to late. I am going to make a list of everything I don't like.

  1. Beets in any size, shape or form
  2. People scratching the chalk bored with their fingernails
  3. Little boys who use razors to shave their arms
  4. Babies running blocks up my arm (like a "train"), it gives me shivers
  5. Puppy chasing cats and generally being a disobedient dog
  6. salt and vinegar potato chips
  7. Coffee and capuchinos (however you spell that)
  8. DVDs that skip
  9. Extremely hot and muggy weather
  10. The cat clicking the button on the mouse and stepping on the keyboard

Here are things I do like.

  1. The cat chewing my biology paper
  2. Lemon meringue pie
  3. My Puppy when she is good
  4. Warm windy nights
  5. A fleece blanket
  6. Climbing trees
  7. Watching a rose bud open
  8. Watching air planes fly over head
  9. Seeing horses run
  10. Standing outside while it snow
  11. Warm, cuddly little brothers
  12. Painting
Of course I like many more things and dislike many more things, but I couldn't write then all down.

3 comments:

Granny Kate said...

I'm glad you like warm, cuddly little brothers, since you're getting another one. But this baby is MINE. You can't have him. ;)

Anonymous said...

cat chewing your biology paper? I thought you liked biology.

Anonymous said...

I do like biology, but sometimes it is annoying