So now Timmy is in the hospital; he has bronchiolitis. "Bronchiolitis is a common illness of the respiratory tract caused by an infection that affects the tiny airways, called the bronchioles, that lead to the lungs. As these airways become inflamed, they swell and fill with mucus, making breathing difficult." I love how that last sentence sounded so technical, to bad I didn't write it. John was not as bad this morning, but he seems to have gotten worse. Dad says we will take him in Monday. Its a little scary listening to your little brother wheezing and coughing all day; John says to my dad "I will be better tomorrow, you have to pray for me daddy".
Chelsea slept over last night and that is why I didn't post to much. We watched National Treasure and then went to bed. I am so tired. I played monopoly with Chelsea for four hours before we called it a tie. I owned half the board, and she owned the other half. I got to go to jail five or six times, then I finally got past that spot and landed on community chest and got the "go to jail, go directly to jail, do not past go do not collect $200". So I went back to jail, rolled three times, paid to get out and landed on chance. I picked up a card and it was, yeah you guessed it. Back to jail.
I really like Isaiah 40, here is the last verses.
21. Have ye not known? have ye not heard? hath it not been told you from the beginning? have ye not understood from the foundations of the earth?
22. It is he that sitteth upon the circle of the earth, and the inhabitants thereof are as grasshoppers; that stretcheth out the heavens as a curtain, and spreadeth them out as a tent to dwell in:
23. That bringeth the princes to nothing; he maketh the judges of the earth as vanity.
24. Yea, they shall not be planted; yea, they shall not be sown: yea, their stock shall not take root in the earth: and he shall also blow upon them, and they shall wither, and the whirlwind shall take them away as stubble.
25. To whom then will ye liken me, or shall I be equal? saith the Holy One.
26. Lift up your eyes on high, and behold who hath created these things, that bringeth out their host by number: he calleth them all by names by the greatness of his might, for that he is strong in power; not one faileth.
27. Why sayest thou, O Jacob, and speakest, O Israel, My way is hid from the LORD, and my judgment is passed over from my God?
28. Hast thou not known? hast thou not heard, that the everlasting God, the LORD, the Creator of the ends of the earth, fainteth not, neither is weary? there is no searching of his understanding.
29. He giveth power to the faint; and to them that have no might he increaseth strength.
30. Even the youths shall faint and be weary, and the young men shall utterly fall:
31. But they that wait upon the LORD shall renew their strength; they shall mount up with wings as eagles; they shall run, and not be weary; and they shall walk, and not faint.
Something about the "Haven't you known? Didn't you here? Hasn't it been told to you since the beginning? Haven't you understood from the foundations of the earth?" sticks in my mind. I don't know why.