Wednesday, January 23, 2008

11:49

Blank computer screens should inspire me to write something to make them non blank, but tonight my mind is blank, although my fingers are itching to type something. The only thing I can really think of I don't want to write about here because, like I have said before, this blog is very public. So I guess I'll just write small stuff that comes to mind.

Its eleven thirty and since I slept so much this morning I am not tired at all. I am talking to Caleb so this post is taking longer. I like talking to Caleb, I cant exactly put it into words, I just like talking to him.

Almost all the Underwoods were not in church tonight because of the flu and it was strange. I don't realize how much I enjoy fellowshipping and talking with them until most of them are not there.

I know this is a small post but my brain hurts from trying to think of something to write. I think I'll just got to bed, goodnight.

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

Caleb has always been like that. Even though he's older, he never seemed like it, or acted "above" us.

PJ said...

Sarah I always felt that way about when you guys weren't all there. it felt like something is missing.

Anonymous said...

Besides I really am not that much older than you guys any way, at least I don't think so.

Anonymous said...

I think you are 22 or 23, something like that. Nate is just turning 20 so thats 2 or 3 years older. I am just turning 16 thats 6 or 7 years older.

Anonymous said...

Still not much

Granny Kate said...

Caleb, you always enjoyed the younger ones--even when you were two and wanted your outgrown clothes sent to "Baby Cousin 'Thanael". I have always appreciated your kindness to all the younger ones.