Friday, January 11, 2008

pure

I would have started writing awhile ago but Puppy is rather constipated. I don't know if it was that ham bone or what, but shes a little messed up.

Yesterday I got myself another fleece blanket, its really soft and I am enjoying it. When fleece blankets get washed over and over they tend to start not being as soft. The one I got is two panels (both the same) that are a meter each, its a picture of an air force jet with words that are something like "United States Air Force" on the top and "discover the blue" or something like that on the bottom. Its all in blues and grays and white with a little bit of red and thats nice because I love the color blue. I also got three packs of gum, which is totally unhealthy, but I like gum. Some people may say that I am addicted to gum and I may joke around the same, but I don't really chew gum a lot. There may be some truth, though, in that some girls run off of gum.

This is really gross, but Gwandle just scratched her ear and this grayish brown thing flew out, then she went and ate it. I will never tolerate that cat licking my fingers again, but I said that about Puppy and Snickers and their dead things but I still let them lick me occasionally. Scary.

I went to the library yesterday as well. I got one movie `and two documentaries plus a couple books. The books (I mean "story books" or whatever) that they have for teens are garbage so I haven't really gotten many books lately. I got two books for school, one is about the civil war and this time I got a book that tells about the South's side, and the other is about the west. The other books I got were about a teenage drug addict (I can see your eyebrows rising) and one about a Jewish boy named Daniel who was sent to a German prison camp and one about William Tyndale. The DVDs are To Kill a Mocking Bird , Road to 9/11 and Auschwitz. I watched To Kill a Mocking Bird last night and a few parts of it made me jump, startled I guess. It was about a white lawyer (something like that) who was defending a black man who was accused of raping a white girl. It was on old black and white film, but it as very interesting. If anybody wants to know how a mocking bird fits in, you will just have to watch it.

I did a lot of school today, a lot. I a a little behind, well maybe six weeks is more than a little, but I did a whole week in one day. And I know somebody is going to ask me if I did biology, math and French, I did some French but of course it wasn't a whole weeks worth, and to explain this math and biology thing. When I catch up and maybe get a little ahead in my other studies than I will devote a whole week to those two subjects. I'll take time to listen to my math lectures and take the time to read my biology a sentence at a time, over and over until I understand it.

I have been reading God's Will God's Best by Josh McDowell and Kevin Johnson for bible. Yesterday I was reading over the chapter about friends, and I found a verse to compare all my friends to, to see if they are good friends.

Flee also youthful lusts: but follow righteousness, faith, charity, peace, with them that call on the Lord out of a pure heart. 2 Timothy 2:22

I need to make sure I have good friends because I know that my unsaved friends drag me down more time that I like and I really don't like the idea that my garments may be becoming dirty and stained. So whenever I meet a knew person who I may want to consider as my friend, I am going to compare them to this verse. I am going to see if they follow all those things and call on the Lord with a pure heart. As for my unsaved friends, I am going to witness to them as much as I can, but I am also going to try to separate my self from them more.

4 comments:

PJ said...

Its funny how many things you can think of to write. I think I am catching up to you in biology. I'm in module 5. With friends Sarah(my unsaved Friends) Sometime soon I think I'm going to have to separate from them all together. I hate to say it but I am not getting anywhere with talking to them. I know I say I don't like to give up but this is one thing I think I will have to give up. And I know its not going to be easy.

zorg said...

eeek, module five!! ok, I really need to get moving, I started biology way a head of you so I need to stay a head. hehehe

I'd hate to ever have to give up an my friends, but I don think I'll have to do that. Chelsea seems to be soaking it in, and its really encouraging. I just need to find some time, take the tame, to really talk to her.

PJ said...

I'm half way through module 5 so you better get at it.

Anonymous said...

and how shall they believe in him of whom they have not heard?

At the office where I pass my day long, none are saved except myself. The Word told me: Be not deceived: evil communications corrupt good manners. Actually, I note that if I have a close relationship with them, I mean no gap between us, I follow their manner, the way they think, their desire, the things that they think important and so on. I want it or not, they have an influence on me.
On the other hand, along my experience and my redaction, we have conversation which is not necessarly a bad thing. The Word remember me also that the vessel of mercy is the salt of the earth and the light of the world. It's the way that they can listen the Word of God. Who God is, what He did, do and will do, what He said. The surname that they give me is the evangelist. It's a kind of mockery for some but it's not a matter for me. Because when I think about John 4, how the samaritan can listen the living water if Jesus is not there? And by God's mercy, many of the Samaritans of that city believed on Jesus.
The way I deal it is I pray God to lead me and to protect me. Just an example which come in my mind, there are a lot of beautiful girls around me at the university, but like their is a limit that God Himself keeps me not to pass. If it depends only on my own, even myself cannot imagine until where I can go. :-)
Have a good Lord's Day Sarah.
Bye