Sunday, January 13, 2008

Microsoft

Its hard to concentrate and pay attention and participate in church and sunday school when your mind is a hundred miles away dwelling on some other thought. I tried hard to cast all my cares upon Him, but every christian knows how much we love to pick up our cares right afterwards. Every body knows about the thing with Chelsea and her family and my parents are hoping to go over and talk to them tomorrow afternoon. The other thing that has been bothering me is my brother, I am not going to go in detail, just something to pray about. And it hurts, kinda.

I was allowed over at Chelsea's this afternoon and we played the gamecube with Sarah. I gave Chelsea her sunday school paper and she looked up her verse and we talked for like a minute or so. She was afraid that she would have to memorize Romans 5:6-10, but I explained that it was only verse six. I'm pretty sure it was only verse six.

Rom 5:6 For when we were yet without strength, in due time Christ died for the ungodly.

I want to go to bed and wake up and not have this whole thing feel like a ton of bricks weighing me down. I don't know why it bothers me because normally it just rolls off and it just doesn't bother me this much. He is my brother and I have always looked up to him.

I think I'll just go to bed, my knees have been hurting since right after prayer time tonight and I am so tired.

10 comments:

PJ said...

I get the same thing my mind trails off into everything and I have to stop and pray and I can listen to the sermon again without problems. which brother and how does your brother have to do with the problem with Chel.

Anonymous said...

nate, and it wasn't related. just happened to be happening at the same time.

PJ said...

Ok. I still pray for him after the last thing I heard so, as I would say don't give on him.

PJ said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
PJ said...

Sry meant don't give up on him.

Anonymous said...

i am so curious as to what you deleted.

PJ said...

the same thing as the lsat thing but with words missing.

PJ said...

see I did again bad spelling.

Anonymous said...

lol, everybody miss spells.

Granny Kate said...

Everyone miss spells... Yes, I suppose everyone does. Except me. I don't miss spell. I misspell instead. :)