I never make new years resolutions because I never keep them more than a day or two. Besides, I can only handle a few "must do right nows" (or must do this year) at a time and I currently have enough to last me until I go to Bangladesh, Lord willing. The "must do right nows" that I have are, (and they are listed in order of when they came to mind)
- Keep my room clean longer than one day, I have been working on that one for as long as I can remember.
- Study more biology so that I can pass and then I wont have to do biology again, I'll just have chemistry.
- Read the entire Bible, I've never done that before surprisingly.
- Keep up with my studies and quit taking breaks for no reason except that I am to lazy to keep doing it.
- Be a better witness for the Lord, and a better sister to my siblings.
- Develop more patience, especially when siblings torture Puppy by standing next to her with a cookie, causing Puppy to bark in the morning when I am not awake and don't want to be awake.
- Get a better relationship with my dad going.
- Write a letter to Jessica before she thinks I've dropped of the face of the earth.
- Pray more.
- And finally, I would really like to go to Bangladesh.
So, thats ten things that I would like to do and some that I need to do, and I don't feel like adding anything more at this point in time.
I played monopoly with Chelsea, Ethan and their mom, and it got a little boring at the end because we were all more interested in Tweety and the Pudycat than playing a game. Its cold enough outside to freeze the inside of your nose. I didn't take Puppy for a walk today because I didn't feel like walking on the skidoo trail and having my knee bother me the rest of the day because of the cold. So I just let her run around lose and she and Snickers had a fun time wrestling in the snow. I actually wore a hat today to. Its getting a little hard to write with Gwandle on the keyboard so I think I'll stop.