Thursday, January 24, 2008

candy land

My birthday is in like, a month and five days, I'll be sixteen. Now, I could really use a the kind of knife that has a locking blade that doesn't snap shut and slice my finger, a real pigskin instead of a soda bottle filled with gravel, scrap booking stuff for all the tons of pictures we have, and um, a case of root beer.

I went shopping today with several others in my family and I bought clothes. I waited forever (well, only an hour) at Reitmans while my mom picked up Nate at work, and I could hear the woman working there talking about how long I had been waiting. When mom finally showed up the one lady said something like "she finally came, she didn't forget you" or something to that affect. Nate bought me some oil pastels and I love them. I really like using oil pastels because they smell nice, they blend together well and they are so smooth.

We bought some board games to, Scattergories, Candy Land, Life and a matching game. The Candy land and the matching game are for the younger kids. I played Life and of course I had to get the $20,000 salary and the $180,000 house, and I had twins to.

I found a nice website with sped up drawing videos and I just finished watching them all. Its pretty cool. Well, thats all for tonight.

8 comments:

PJ said...

there is two things that i think i will get you. first a rubber band, second that case of rootbeer.

Granny Kate said...

That list reminds me of when I was 17 and wanted blue jeans, flannel shirts and tapes of classical music. I really didn't care much for my aunt's traditional gift of perfume.

Anonymous said...

sweet, a rubber band! I could always use another one, and Joseph, if you do get the rootbeer I'll give you some.

Mom, its hard to imagine you in blue jeans and flannel shirts, must have been comfortable though.

PJ said...

lol you thats good. sorry but that would look funnyishly differant.

Anonymous said...

why would you need a rubber band and some root beer?kiddo

Anonymous said...

you better not shoot me with the rubber band.or somebody else like Elijah?

PJ said...

Well I am still wearing it waiting to give it to you. but this is sort of a peace offering and a gift so you don't use it on me.

zorg said...

oh dont worry, I wont use it on you, I'll use it on some other person.