Monday, January 21, 2008

Inky

So dad got the dog shed insulated and everything and Puppy is now outside! When i went in to get her cage, I lifted up her blanket and found all sorts of junk that she had chewed on. Stuff like doll heads, lego, shredded garbage bags and pillows, an odd assortment of objects that she had collected for the moments when she was bored, I guess. Now I have a lot of stuff to sort through that smells like wet dog. That reminds me, I need to wash my coat.

I downloaded Mario and I have been playing it today, I think I like the gameboy version better. I also have been playing Sonic on the internet, which is just crazy. The last time I played for some reason it was very hard, but now I beat it in about five minutes, of course it was only six acts. All the old games that remind me of Nate and Joe playing with my cousin Bill (then we called him Billy) when we visited them. And Pacman, thats so fun, except for the Blinky, Pinky, Inky and Clyde part. Or Sue if your playing Ms. Pacman.

I already wrote stuff today and I cant really think of much else to write.

5 comments:

PJ said...

see games can be fun. if they don't take up all your time in the day.

zorg said...

yeah, i like playing the games on strongbad

PJ said...

hahahahahaha thats awesome. what one do you like best.

zorg said...

thats a hard choice, i don't know. they all are funny.

Anonymous said...

The worms,I say,are funny.