Friday, January 18, 2008

test

I cut my hair. Its um, shorter now, kinda layered, I like it. Feels weird though, its like half my hair is gone, maybe it is. But yeah, its shorter.

Puppy got loose today; she is way to strong and I am getting tired of the clips an her chain and her collars not being strong enough to withstand her pulling. I'm gonna have to find a big heavy duty clip thats three inches thick that she will never break and her next collar (if she breaks this one) will be a solid metal band. I'm not serious, but thats to give an idea of how strong she is, and why I don't relish taking her for walks. Snickers on the other hand is very calm, like all dogs should be. Next summer Puppy is going to go to obedience school, and if that doesn't work (I hope it does cause' I love my dogie) then I thought of maybe donating her to the police or drug sniffers or something. Something useful besides pulling my arm off.

I got an 88% on my math test. Blah, I wish it was higher, guess I'll have to study more this chapter. As long as I keep the average above or at 90%, I'll be happy; right now my average is 88% so you could guess that I am not happy. So this chapter I will study harder and hopefully I'll get a higher score and therefore a higher average. My biology on the other hand, has an average of 81% which is not to bad considering that a lot of the biology is a little confusing and maybe a quarter of the questions I was guessing at.

I have been playing booym a lot. Its a game where you have balls that you have to hit bricks with and always catch them on your paddle. Every level gets harder and the number of balls increases and they get faster, you also play against the computer. You can hit the computer with lightening or grenades and you can freeze up his bricks or give him more bricks to break. Funny, I gave the computer a male identity. Sometimes the game goes so fast that I cant help missing the balls that I would rather get wrenches to fix my paddle that lightening to make the computer lose a life.

I suddenly got a big headache, which normally happens after baking and cleaning the bathroom in one day, so I'll stop.

15 comments:

Granny Kate said...

I didn't know you had a dogie--poor little motherless calf who wanders around bawling. Is it a heifer? If so, we'll keep her. Otherwise, it's beef.

zorg said...

haha very funny. no, its a shepherd lab, not beef. and its a girl.

PJ said...

All my friends said that they are failing their math. I get about 86% almost all the time. and just about always 100% on quizs.

zorg said...

the lowest Ive gotten is 84, and thats very nice. last year I was so bad at math and I was getting worse grades.

PJ said...

I had been doing pretty bad before. its nice to know that I'm not the only one hows had these problems in math.

Anonymous said...

So a heifer,eh?I'd really want to taste some of it's beef.Oh boy,you got my stumok rumbling,I can taste it right now!yum-yummy!!!!

Anonymous said...

If you pull your arm off,its not my fault.

Anonymous said...

P.S.T hums up on the math,I'm a math wizz.

zorg said...

So your a math wizz, I only know one math wizz and I don't think this particular person would look at my blog. You spelled stomach wrong to.

Are you a guy or a girl?

PJ said...

wow more guessing games.

zorg said...

i know. whoever this person is had better respond or I will be wondering who it is forever.

Anonymous said...

So who is this math wizz?

Anonymous said...

I'm not really a math wizz,it's just
that I like math.And I'm a girl.

Anonymous said...

I meant Booer.

Aaron.D.Nemoyer said...

Snickers certainly wasn't always calm. He used to be a genius for digging out stakes, breaking clips, wriggling out of collars, and untying or chewing through leads. He is just getting more adult now. He is past fifty in dog years.